Wednesday 20 March 2013

One more day, is not enough

I had watched you taken in the Spring,
Through dusty sun-kissed bodies wondering
















I have been dying to crack out this outfit for a very long time, and with the lovely Spring (ish) sunshine I thought it would be the perfect afternoon to show it off. I feel like the outfit is quite daytime-fancy, and I haven't really had any occasion to wear it to, so I may just save it for the opening of my end of university degree show eeeek. So excited!

Normally my lookbook photos/outfit posts are what I have been wearing that day and I generally like to keep it that way, so that I can show what my actual style is like instead of dressing up especially for outfit photos, which I feel don't really convey a bloggers true style. I know today is an exception, but my Whole Lotta Rosie crown from Crown and Glory (see feature below!) had arrived and I didn't want to wear it for the first time with anything other than this gorgeous floaty pink dress. I love the crown so much, I really can't wait for it to be warmer so I can keep wearing it tons and tons aaahhhhh.

The dress I got a couple of years ago at London Fashion Week, by Antipodium. I loved it as soon as I saw it, it's a delicate pink silk with a high collar and pleated skirt, and little caterpillars printed are dotted all around. I am however quite busty so it cooooould look better, but it is too pretty for me to care all that much. The shoes aren't the ones I wanted to wear with this outfit but I left those at Sam's house, so the simple H&M black velvet wedges shall do for now :)

Hope you like it, let me know what you think! xo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment!
    I really love your flower crown! So pretty :D

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUTEEEEEEe. I love this outfit! Eek I just want to steal it off you! Great photos as well.

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently learned that I absolutely adore the color pink, especially pastel pinks. This looks very pretty, especially the translucence of the skirt in the second photo :)

    ReplyDelete