Saturday 26 December 2015

Faux Fur-ever


Merry Christmas one and all! As you can imagine I've been busy getting absolutely crammed full of food and drifitng off into a multitude of food comas while watching tv with the fam. Mainly 'House', of course - and I hope you have as well.  SO, this is going to be a fairly quick one! For Christmas my lovely Charlie gave me this beauuuutiful faux fur patchwork scarf (I picked it, naturally...) and I'm in LOVE with it. I want to wear it all day, every day. Luckily enough it's chilly enough to at the moment! 


I wasn't sure about pairing the scarf with these culottes, especially once I saw the photos... I'm trying to shake things up a bit style-wise, so expect some interesting experiments in 2016. Perhaps it'd be more suited to something a little plainer, but I enjoyed mixing and matching patterns anyway. I'm becoming a little more adventurous in my fashion sense, so I'm hoping this coming year my blog will become even more colourful and much more exciting!

Scarf - ASOS
Culottes - Missguided
Shoes - Topshop
Ear Cuff - H&M
Top - Topshop



















That's all for today, love to you all xxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment