Saturday 10 October 2015

Triple Threat Florals






Today's outfit is super simple (to me, anyway) - flowers everywheeeere. I didn't actually plan it that way but when I grabbed my bag and ran outside to enjoy the sunshine, I realised it was a bit of a floral overload - oops. Anyway, I haven't been planning my outfits too much as I've just been enjoying feeling comfortable and relaxed on holiday, but I quite like how these turned out. The dress was only £10 from Miss Selfridge last Summer and it's so light and lovely, it was great to be able to give it an outing. The shoes are from Primark but my GOD they are so comfortable, they're my go to flats right now I have literally been wearing them for years on end. Nice, I know...

Dress: Miss Selfridge (sale)
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Monki
Hairband: H&M

Anyway as promised I'm keeping these posts short so I can go and enjoy the beach ;))))) love to ya x


















No comments:

Post a Comment