Wednesday 14 October 2015

Clashing Prints in Old Palma

Hi everyone!

This post will be another short & sweet one as I'm enjoying my last day of holiday, despite the storm outside. Curled up under blankets watching South Park is as good a day as any to me! This outfit was perfect for a warm evening in Palma, and despite feeling sorrrrt of self-conscious because of how figure-hugging it is on my cake-heavy hips, I ended up embracing it and ultimately (after a while) I felt kinda sassy (don't laugh). 


Overall I don't feel like this was an incredibly exciting look with everything straight off of the high street and lacking in the bright colours which I'm usually drawn to, but I loved the prints together and it was actually really comfortable in the muggy Autumnal air. I've also been enjoying taking pictures in the beautiful streets of old Palma, against crumbling steps and pastel walls so this was more of an excuse for me to do that, really. 



 


I actually bought the jumpsuit in the Topshop sale a couple of years ago and it's another piece I ended up leaving in the back of my wardrobe - I find a lot of jumpsuits sit weirdly on my frame, but the high waisted nature of this one and the jersey material fitted well, I just needed the confidence to break it out! To dress it up a little I paired it with some low-heeled snakeskin print sandals from Topshop (you know I love clashing prints) and the 'Stressed, But Well Dressed' statement clutch from Zara. 

Jumpsuit - Topshop (sale)
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Zara









Sorry for the shortness of this post again, I've got a few more outfits from holiday to share with you soon, and hope to be cracking on with making some more art once I'm back as well so will keep you posted with that!

Till then! x

No comments:

Post a Comment