Tuesday 7 August 2012

Wildfire

Hello all,

I apologise for lack of posts as I've been crazy busy with work again. I'm going part time soon though, which means more time for fun things like this!

The end of July brought my birthday which meant many treats (yay!) particular favourites included the 3 cakes (one caterpillar cake, oh yes), the PINK cambridge satchel company personalised satchel (!!!) which I'll take pictures of once I start using it, and Comme Des Garcons springforms. I am a very lucky girl.

Here is a picture of the springforms which I picked up in France with my dad, we went on a little roadtrip round the North - don't remember if I wrote about it or not, but got to see a great photography exhibition at the Grand Palais, another great one at the Musee d'Art Moderne, and see the pompidou again. We also ate many tasty things, finally got the hang of the French Metro, and stayed in some lovely places.

Shoes & Snippets of France







I accidentally found myself browsing the latest of the Topshop and Miss Selfridge sales online, and also accidentally spent my paycheck before I actually got it.Will post the topshop stuff tomorrow, I bought a beautiful print dress from Miss Selfridge which didn't fit, so I exchanged it for this two pieces outfit which I am in LOVE with.




I am planning to buy some low black platform wedges from h&m to go with it, as I can't walk in mine. oh.

Although I've been working, Summer has also brought some wonderful days including late night beach trips, swimming in the Winchester water meadows (Sometimes I love this place) and trips to the zoo! Have a couple of pictures.




Till tomorrow xo


No comments:

Post a Comment