Monday 21 March 2016

Sunset Shades

Hello lovelies, just a quickie post today because I'm suffering with a possible kidney infection and need to get back to resting!




Even though the sun wasn't out over the weekend, I was definitely feeling the Spring-time vibes. And trust me, for England this cloudy weather is actually GOOD for March - at least it isn't snowing yet... however, it was still bright enough for me to give my new Powder UK 'Kim' sunglasses an outing. I don't usually go for sunglasses with colours, but next to the brown tortoiseshell lenses they have these lovely dusty pink coloured sides which against my new hair, I of course LOVED. It gave them something just a little bit different.




I am aware that the jacket and my hair is clash city big time, it's almost painful. But you know what I still kind of like it, and I'm not about to stop wearing bright colours any time soon. This faux suede jacket from Missguided is so ridiculously soft for the fake stuff, and it goes with pretty much anything and the thickness is perfect for this inbetween weather - such a practical (ish) purchase. I wore it against a Topshop printed blouse with similar red tones (thought I might as well try to match a little bit) and plain black jeans. Keeping it pretty caaaaasual.

I'm not sure about the lipstick, it's the darkest I've ever worn and it does make me look quite pale - although that could be the sickness... however I'm gonna give it another go, perhaps the biker jacket was just making me feel sort of badass. It's still one of my favourite ever liquid lipsticks because the formula is insane - velvetines by Lime Crime - they glide on like butter, and stick like glue.



I've also been updating my Etsy and Society6 shop pages for anyone who wants to buy some art! Check them out, I've been creating some new designs while I've been sick in bed, and also practicing my photography skills... here's a sneak peek of what you can buy:


Limited Edition Screen Print - £15


Greeting Card - £2


Greeting Card - £2


Tote Bag - £8

That's all for now! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment