Wednesday 3 September 2014

White Eyes

It's been a while since I posted, I've been very busy with my final major project in preparation for the ever looming final degree show and London show. However, I've also been helping a few friends in fashion marketing with their final fashion concept photoshoots, which I've decided to share with you all today!

I am definitely no model, despite lacking the bone structure and all the right parts of the look, I am also very awkward and clumsy when it comes to having to pose in a 'fashion' way infront of a camera. Unlike my lookbook photos where I get comfortable in the secrecy of my own room, standing infront of a bright screen with lights and eyes all over me was something else. Saying that, I did really enjoy the experience and it was really interesting to see the sort of work that fashion marketing students get to do. I loved having my make up, hair and clothes styled and would definitely be up to the challenge of having to show off some accessories again! I've posted a few of my favourites for you, hope you like them.






No comments:

Post a Comment